Jumat, 09 Oktober 2009

Be Left :(


On my daily activities, specifically when am work..
I work together with my seniors in the same field
only me, the junior.
and they really comfortable to talk &work with
I ask everything and consult everything :(
It's like..
Sam the Bro, and Mr.Pendi the (2nd) Dad :p
Those two guys easing me every time i face the critical situations, which needs 1 minute of magical touch so the program will be run as expected..

Yesterday morning, Sam got the phone call, which ends up with roll him off to T*T*L project.
He said only a month, but I'm not sure AT ALL.
It is SHOCKING because i really hate the "allocation curse"..
The program(S) he previously created and changing every month, during Month End Closing.
Really sidestep it cause it holds me in office until 12 AM xD
Yesterday evening, the gmail notification shout me an email with subject: "Release from M***M*S project"
i thought its my release :p
but it is nooooooooooooottt.. (hukk)
but Mr.Pendi is.
He explained his release to me in "informational way" but i read it as "adios" xD
then he mentioned at a glance what should i do then after his leave.

am not afraid, actually.
but nothing frighten me than make me feel "alone" :(
well i hv one member of team remaining, it is Teguh.
He is also like Bro.
But he's like an older bro, and does not like russel in ways me and Sam did :p
..and many topics we can share together..
hu..

Today, was a hand over session w/ Mr.Pendi, and Sam will be on Monday.
Which, i hate it..
Its a session, which sentence like: "If am not here" mentioned repeatedly.
And off course i hate it because, i can't work with him anymore :(
I listen to him and Thank God I understand.
It's not the 1st time he leaving me.
But the feelings always like the first.

I left my thumb drive in his Thinkpad.
He copied me ALLL the material he's been taken care of in the project.
All of them.
We had a different place to lunch.
And when i got back,
I only found my thumb drive in my own laptop.
And he's gone :(


why can't i be cool with project roll off xD
miss you both already :(

0 comments:

cyber-pet

 

blooooOOOogle Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino