Jumat, 08 Januari 2010

ResObsession


I don't quite capable to distinguish between Resolution and Obsession.

Both seems to be a goal for me to achieve.
Maybe obsession is kind of goal which less of reality check.
Sometimes I Obsessed becoming Carrie Bradshaw (?)
Which is tend to.....: impossibility.
A Resolution, maybe like, "i wanna be a writer and say meaningful things just like Carrie Bradshaw".
Well, I better not mentioned Carrie Bradshaw again. It's not an even comparable.

My last resolution in 2009 was 5 out of 10 accomplished. Not bad.
After I reviewed, Most of them seems vaingloriously declared.
Most of those resolution only affected me. I will be more focus, concise, and bigger changes effect perpective.

1. I want to be more active in social foundation, not only volunteer, participant, but also prior executor to bring changes to society, especially focused on education & poverty.
2. Life healthier. As i a bit lazy to exercise, i will be focused on swimming, and holistic treatment :D
3. I want to be more care to my friends, and paying attention to them precisely one by one.
4. I wish to be a better daughter & human being for my family & God, more care, more diligent, and more religious.
5. Since i love Wordplay, and Quote soo much, i need to take extra language course to improve my skill, yet perfecting my English and start writing after a year pending! XD
6. Me want to learn more about Cooking, taking course if possible, make it as hobby and also starting business.
7. Expand my network, doubling friends, by joining organizations/courses.
8. Promise not taking more than 2 course this year.
9. I want to take care of my body more intense, and change my look more mature. From head to toe.

Only 9. I leave one for my Obsession. As I wrote before, Obsession (my version) is kind of goal which less of reality check.
Well am hoping miracles happen, and we are all ready so we, boyfriend and me, could make this dream comes true.

10. Make our relationship tightened and up to next level.
Amin 10x, for my 9 Resolution and 1 Obsession.

Good luck for myself, and wish me luck.
Happy belated new year!

Cheers :D

1 comments:

ratiehebat on 15 Januari 2010 pukul 18.22 mengatakan...

ahahahhaa, happy belated new year tiii asli telat banget :D

cyber-pet

 

blooooOOOogle Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino