Rabu, 17 Februari 2010

Am an AWARDEE :D


the medals, read 'till the end to know what it is :P


Aloha bloogle :)
It's been a while.
I was on trip surrounding Singapore, and visiting my married friend there. Enjoying some other atmosphere, not bad for forget some deadlines and pile of work :D.
Not a very real vacation, felt just like a 'drop by'.
But the most memorable memory was i learn kind of lot things there.
Eating something new there.


sushi for $SGD 0.99 /plate!

(I eat a very affordable delicious sushi promo for $SG 0.99 cents!) my picture above is the evidence! :P
Meeting new friends, and it was fun!
Haha. My fun holiday could be only that simple :)

Last Sunday,
I had a called from my friend asking me to come on Kick Of Meeting on Monday Morning.
Yes it is the most laziest day on weekdays.
Yes i just got back Indonesia after kilos walking and need a "feet-rest".
I refused to come but she was insisted.

With a super laziness and reckless in clothing.
(Well, the dress code was jeans, but since i still have to go to work, i wore a cotton work trousers).
I misunderstood my friend direction and I registered into the wrong desk.
I registered my name in attendance list, but it turns out that I should registered on awardee desk.

Yes, I am an awardee :D

And my friend was an awardee too.
We sat on the same desk, written w/ our name on paper, glued in the seat handle.


the awardee seats

There's 15 Awardees with different award.
Me was Best Performance in 2009 (my office's fiscal year of 2009 ends on this February).
Given in recognition of service excellency.
I were happy. And can't keep thinking who chose me to be sat there.
Whoever did it, thank you so much :)

Me was surprise, weird, but.. i love the Medals above:)

Here it is.
Hopefully it can boost my carrier on future.
Not a bad surprise for someone whom back from her holiday hehe.
Wish me best luck :)
Amin


Cheers,

Tiara

1 comments:

Anonim mengatakan...

Proud of you ;)

cyber-pet

 

blooooOOOogle Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino