Minggu, 19 Juli 2009

really need to go back young



Have you ever felt like u’re old enough to dream?
Not be able to change your direction to breakthrough since it’s your save zone?
Or to laughing at yourself and too be so objective to say NO to something you don’t like because it is hip or maybe.. profitable?
Yes you’re an ADULT.
Am speaking about age, not maturity.
When we go old (and boring) we start to think what have just lost, instead of what we will get in the future.
Since we’re thinking that we’re the future.
What you are now, how you are now, start making you not comfortable. I don’t know if it’s carrier, love, looks, health, money, or mix of those (well, that sucks).
Sometimes bring you back to couple years ago, moment when you say YES or NO to some thing that change everything.
Makes who you are now.
For example me, if I was say YES to work in music institution with initial ‘P’, maybe I would not ended up like sitting in front of computers watching codes and numbers responsively, eating a box of cornflakes or instant foods to keep myeyes open for 3am in the morning (or worst I ever, 5.30am).
Or maybe I will still do that, but I have happy SMILE :) at me, thinking about the audience clapping their hands altogether after watching me playing.
Well, during the overtime I never see clapping hands (?!)
I also not sure about the SMILING face part, but hey it’s just kind of “IF ONLY” thing, there’s no rules =p
The worst, that be tag line is.
You started to think that you’re not somebody you’ve been wanted before.
Then you start sneaking some people’s life, begin from people near you.
Your best friend which maybe not working but happy, your friend who works and makes benefits double than you got, your friend who gets more credit card than you-makes she looks like more affordable, your friend who not thinking bout money but socially complete, your friend who can write/sing/play music/dance/cook better than you.
Lots more.
Congratulations for constantly being their selves until today *^^*
I am regretting several of things in my past life.
even simply, i regret yelling at my boyfriend just because my mood is now upside down.
But surely I can’t turn back time.
wishes exist to help you choose.

You know,
sometimes we can not achieve dreams, but we still can be close to it.

Cheers ^^

0 comments:

cyber-pet

 

blooooOOOogle Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino